Child with fever, sore throat, headache and bruise in the throat. Need immediate attention?

My daughter woke up this morning with a fever of 101. I gave her tylenol and it went down, but it came back later in the afternoon. She is complaining of a stomach ache, a sore throat , and a headache . I tried looking at her throat, but I can t really see anything, except for the fact that she does have a bruise on the back of her throat. Should I take her to the doctor (Patient First tonight) or wait and see how she feels in the morning?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013