Child with fever, headache and sore legs. Reddish eyes, high temperature. Any advice on medication?

My 8 year old son became suddenly sick last night. He was running a fever , complained of headach and sore legs. He is very lethargic. This morning his sister took his temperature via an ear thermometer and said it was 105. It hasnt read higher than 103.4 since. His eyes are red, watery and he says they sting. He s been given Tylenol which does bring the fever down but still has a headache , sore legs like they are being pushed on. His cheeks are also very flush. He has not vomited and he does eat and drink but wont eat much. Any advice or thoughts on what couod be wrong?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013