Child with fever, cough, dizziness with persistent headache, has irritation with light. Taken Advil. Worrisome?

Hello, My daughter is 9 and had a sore throat begin 2 days ago and then a fever as of yesterday morning. Fever persists adn now very congested, coughing at times. Fever is b/w 100 and 103 since yesterday morning. It was 102.5 an hour ago, then I gave her Advil (300 mg) and an hour later it is now 103.5 and she is very dizzy and has a persistent headache . Could this be dangerous? Light is bothering her and I don t know whether to let her sleep or bring her to emeregency where she will be forced to sit up int he light for up to 8 hours..???
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012