Child with cough, blocked chest and breathing difficulty. Is it safe to use nebulizer frequently?

Hi doctor, I would like to take advice for my son (7 years, weight 21 kg). His Absolute eosinophil count is 2.27 and IGE serum is 995. hemoglobin: 12.90, RBC Count: 4.73, RDW: 15, Platelet Count: 500, ESR (Westergren): 8.

I am giving him nebulizer with Budacot and Levolin morning-evening as my child coughs very badly and vomits mucus frequently. His chest is completely blocked and he has breathing difficulty. It gives him temporary relief but is it OK to give nebulizer everytime. I do not give him cold or outside food with preservatives, even icecreams and chocolates that children love to eat. We have been consulting paedratricians for more than 1 year but no relief. I can't see his suffering. Please suggest what to do?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013