Child with asthma, on medicines, recurring runny nose, cough, taken singular course, live in Ireland. Could it be due to cold water?

My 6 yr old son has been asthmatic frm age 2. He s been regularly on becotide daily twice n ventolin whn wheezy.for past 7 mths he s been hvg constant runny nose , cough .doc prescribed singular for a mth,he was ok.again the sniffles began.we live in tis becos of the cold weather here?last mth I tuk him to India, doc thr prescribed montair.he tuk it regularly n was absolutely fine.also per doc advice stopped becotide n started seroflo but after returng bac to Ireland, symptoms hv started he s bac on becotide.(plus montair).whn will he grow out of this? Is it ok to gv becotide in long run?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012