Child with accidentally fell Miscall-F into eye, causing problem in left eye. Could there be a problem?

I have a 6year old daughter and three weeks ago I was applying miscall-f on to my eyes and had a drop spray into my daughter s eye(left eye). i had washed iit immediately and she hasnt complained anything after that. yesterday i had a nurse in my kid school who did a routine and mentioned she struggles with her left eye in an eye test. could there be a problem caused by the medicine that fell on my kids eyes?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013