Child with a reddish inflamed pimple on the chin. Could this be from sweating?

My 8 year old daughter has either a pimple or wart on her chin/jaw line. She does have warts on the back of her leg but the thing on her face looks more like a zit. It is large and red and inflamed and now has a white head. She says it is very sore feeling. She is on the gymnastics team and workouts 10 hrs a week so I was thinking it might be a pimple from sweating even though she is just 8. But since she has warts on the back of her leg I'm not sure.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013