Child vomits immediately after eating. All test results normal. Suggestive solutions?

Hi Doctor, I would need your expert advice. My nephew, 11 year old is suffering from very strange problem recently. He omits whatever he eat or whatever he drink. This happens immediately after eating or drinking. Even water gets omitted many a time. This is happening since last 3 months. We have done all the medical testings for him and also took him to the specialist doctors however they said he is absolutely fine and has not got any disease and could be the pscychological issue. We have done everything from normal blood test to C.T. Scanning for him and ensure that there is no issue. He is not good in studies, slightly over weight and rest absolutely fine with him. Can you please advise or suggest the solutions for him. Any doctor you can suggest in Pune whom we can personally meet. Thanks Dinesh
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013