Child very fussy and cranky, throws tantrums all the time. What can be done to solve this problem?

Hi Doctor, I myself have been your patient when I was a child and now I need your guidance for my daughter who is little less than 1.5 yrs old. She has been a very good child since she was born, but offlate she has been utterly fussy and cranky kid. She cries profusely, throws tantrums all the time and doesnt behave well. I am a working mom and i breastfed her till she was 15 months old. I need your help to understand on how to deal with this and its been very stressful for me to handle both work and home front. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Regards,
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012