Child undergone ROP test, reports normal. Advised vision exercise after retinoscopy. Will his vision affect as he grows?

Hello, I have a 6-month-old son who was born premature at 7-1/2 months. He underwent ROP tests 4 times and everything was normal. Last month he was suggested to get a retinoscopy done and his vision was 20/670, the doctor suggested some vision exercise, but my son does not cooperate in doing the exercise. This months we got him checked again and his vision is still at 20/670 only. Is this a serious problem, will it affect his vision as he grows? How can I make him do the exercise. Will the exercise really help his condition?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012