Child throws up after eating anything, has watery bowels, excessive sleep, bags under eyes. Reason?

Hi my 1 1/2 year old has been sick throwing up everything she eats and having watery bowel movements all she wants to do is sleep and her eyes looks like there bags under them she looks drowsy and doesnt want my other kids touching or saying anything to her she only eats a little bites and thats not her at all she loves to eat and say she wants a snack. She is not even running in the kitchen talking about snack mommy which she always does
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013