Child suffering with green, watery and sticky stool. Microbial test turned negative. Possible causes?

Hi, my 2 years old daughter last couple months has dark green,mushy,watery and sticky stool, sometimes mustard green colour. Yesterday she was eating watermelon, and this morning she had diarrhoea red-brown and later she also had diarrhoea.We did stool test seven days ago on parasites, bacteria and viruses and they did not find anything. But I am still concerned, should I be worried and go to see doctor ??? Can you tell me please what can possible cause those problems. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013