Child suffering from viral infection. Suggested mefanorm and emeset syrups. Started getting fever and headache. Any suggestion?

dear sir, my son is 7 yrs old.he was sufferin frm viral on dated 13/10/2012. pediatrics suggest him mefanorm, combiflam, emeset syrups n tab novamox . after 7-8 days e was cure bt on dt 31/10/2012 he suddenly get fever again..approx 101 degree cel. againn we hv given him d same above medicines. bt on 2/11/2012 we went to the dr n she prescribe us tab lanjol,vomikind syrup n syp p250. fever is not cure so on dt 5/11/2012 we r goi n for d test for DENGU.IN reports NS-1 antigen is nagative,dengu lm positive, dengue lm nagtive, platelates count is 2.9. plsssssss suggest us. nw my son is suffering frm fever, vomiting 2 tyms, headache.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012