Child suffering from severe diarrhea. Active, taking fluids. Can I try econorm to stop diarrhea?

Hi, my daughter is 15 months old and is suffering from severe diarreah . She has watery stools and goes around 10 times a day. This is her 3rd day with severe diarreah and the doctor says thee is nothing to worry as long as she is hydrated. She is active and takes in lots of fluids. But she struggles every time she passes motion and cries out of pain. Doctor didn t give me any medicine and had ordered for a stool test for which I am awaiting results. Can I try econorm to stop her diarreah. Also what is the difference betwe durolac and ecornorm. THanks for your hep
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013