Child suffering from persistent dry cough, gave antibiotics, nebulization, blood tests normal, no relief. Alternatives?

My son is 3 years 3 months since last 20 days he is suffering from dry cough . i consult with doctor one course of antibiotic over and did nebulization 3 times. But still cough is there.Due to this cough we did blood test also Sr IG test TB test etc., but nothing was der. i dont want to try another course. he got appetite because of that. shall i give chericof? if it means how many ml i ve to give.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012