Child suffering from loose motions. On medicines, ORS, barley. Suggestions?

Hi I am Amit Gupta. My son 2.5 years old having loose motions for 4 times a day for last four days. He also having a growth of a back teeth . I am providing the followings to him: AS MEDICINES: 1) Balcigyl-n 10 ml twice a day 2) Enterogermina tube twice day AS FOOD: 1) ORS AND WATER 2) BARLEY 3) DALIA 4) BOILED APPLE 5) RICE WITH RAW BANANA MASHED 6) MOTHER S MILK Still his condition is intact, please suggest/ advice in this regard...
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013