Child suffering from high fever, making moaning sounds, cold, pale, teething. Calpol medication safe to give?

my daughter was taken into hosp coz she was making wee moanin noises, was very cold n very pale n wudnt respond, shes teething n when got to hosp she started to burn up, iv been giving her calpol twice a day everyday since as I dnt want her taking the high temperature again, she is 16 weeks old and is it ok to keep giving her calpol everyday or is there something else I can give her instead as dnt wana go through dat again as it scared me, plz help
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012