Child suffering from epilepsy. Had mild cerebral atrophy changes, mega cisterna magna seen. Treatment?

hi, my son is 4yrs, intiatally he was effected with epilepsy 5month back, after 15days his eye site was effected. can not speak properly. he speak single words only no clarity in voice and he is hyperactive. In MRI scan they said he had mild cereberal atrophy changes and mega cisterna magna seen. what it exactly mean what about my son future. suggest me what type treatment i have talk to my son. any precription if.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013