Child suffering from chicken pox. Dark crust formation. When can she go to school? Any diet restrictions?

Good morning doctor, my 13 year old daughter is suffering from chicken pox since the past 9 days.she is now recovering.all the blisters have formed a dark crust and some have begun to fall off completely.when can she start going to school and when can i give her non- veg food?so far she has been having a soft vegetarian diet with lots of fruits and juices.she wants to eat non -veg food.we are from india.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013