Child on valparin chrono, gets angry easily, has limited memory, throws tantrums. Normal?

my daughter aged 10 is taking valparin chrono 200 mg in the morning and 5oo mg at night. She had 2 attacks one when she was 11 months old and the attack led to unconsciousness for the whole day she was hospitalised. the next attack was when she was 6 years old and she was unconscious for the entire day she was in the icu . She is taking treatment from a neurologist and is very moody, gets angry very fast. no tolerance, memory is very limited, is very possessive and throws tantrums when her requests are not met .Is this a natural behaviour when under the influence of valparin?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013