Child is vomiting, has cold feet and hands. Taking Dialoryte. When will she be alright?

hi my 25 weeks old daughter had fever and diaherea 3 days ago , but they are gone and left vomiting now . her nurses told to give her dialoryte , because if she want to have milk or antthing it just come out as a vomit .she is been vomiting for 3 days , and now her feet and hands are too cold now since afternoon . i keep giving her dialoryte after 10 mins . plz tell me what kind of symptoms are they ? and when can she be alrite?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012