Child is not eating anything. Xray shows soft tissue. Thickening in nasopharayx. Mild physiological adenoid enlargement. Treatment?

Hello Doctor..My daughter in 2 nd half year old. she is not eating anything from last 10 days...I have gone for Xray examination of throat and it is showing result:-
Soft tissue thickening is noted in the region of nasopharayx indenting the nasopharaygeal air column suggesting mild physiological adenoid enlargement.

Please suggest how it can be cured easily?? She is not ready to take any medicine??
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013