Child having sweaty palms, itchiness over body, continuous sick feeling. Had taken treatment of Kawasaki disease earlier. Worrisome?

Hi my 5 year old daughter constantly complains about feeling sick, I have also recently noticed her with sweaty palms, she also lately has been complaining about being itchy all over which I just put down to dry skin from winter although I m not so sure now. She had Kawasaki disease 18 months ago and was treated in time with immunoglobulin Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated or I just may be worried for nothing. Melissa B
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012