Child having stomach pains, low fever, less appetite. Possible reason?

Hi my daughter is 5 and Friday she woke up in the middle of the night and vomiting I thought it was just a stomach bug and on Saturday she was still sick but no vomiting or diarrhea just a fever so Monday she went to the bathroom and had white solid poop I thought it was from the virus but she kept complaining her stomach hurt n a low grade fever and now today she went to the bathroom and its still whit with stomach pains not real painful and a very little appetite! I m not sure what is going on I thought it was a virus but now I m thinking different any suggestions?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013