Child having recurring cough, is always sick with cold- cough symptoms, conditions resolve with antibiotics. What could be the cause?

Goodmorning ...I have been doctoring for my daughter for the last 4 years for a reoccuring cough . She also now sees and asthma/ allergy doc for the last year and a half. I am conviced that it is her adnoid causing this problem but the ENT we saw only looked at her tonsils and said she could go either way. She is sick all the time with cold like symptoms and cough til she puke when having these episodes last a couple weeks go on antibiotics and they resolve for awhile. Any advice you can give me as to this would be helpful cuz out of 3 doc they can t figure it out and I m tired of a sick kid on antibiotics all the time as is she sick and tired of being sick and tired
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012