Child having premature atrial contractions with a murmur. What treatment should be taken?

My daughter, while in the womb, now 3 1/2 was diagnosed with premature atrial contractions with a murmur.... I always get the run around when asked about her murmur at her well visits. I always ask if they can hear it, and then they check again and oh, oh yeah I can hear it???? She had seen a specialist at the infant stages, but since then just her pediatrician . I want to know what there is to be done, if she needs to have annual cardiologist checkups, and how the murmur can affect her as she grows and becomes more physically active.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012