Child having pain and swelling below the ear. Pain on breathing. Remedy?

My 12 year old daughter began having what she says is stabbing pain below her left ear. There is a small amount of swelling and pain intensifies when it is touch or when the tragus is touched. She says it hurts when she breathes from her mouth. She was awakened by the pain. WHATEVER, I M TRYING TO GET HELP FOR MY DAUGHTER WHO S IN SEVERE PAIN, AND I CAN DO SO AS SOON AS I PAY SOME MONEY. I CAN JUST GO TO THE ER. KNEW THERE WAS A CATCH. I CAN T DO THIS NOW. MY CHILD NEEDS HELP!
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012