Child having neck pain, fever, headache, stomachache, swollen lymphnodes. Remedy for headache?

Hi there~ My little 7 year old daughter came home from school with neck pain . She now has a fever, headache , belly ache and her lymph nodes around her pelvis and neck are swollen little hard round balls. She is not hungry but has had tea and water all day. I m wondering what I can give her for her headache? Her fever is 102 and I want her fight what ever is going on but her head really hurts. Thank you in advance
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012