<br>Sick, dizzy, stomach ache, itchy, cant sleep, rash on back, sore throat, swollen lymphnodes. Whats the reason and advise?

Hi, I ve lost 17 lbs in the last few months and now under 100 lbs without trying. I ve been feeling very sick, dizzy stomach ache and very itchy all over at night where it gets so bad I cannot sleep. I just noticed a rash on my back not very bad but a patch next to my lower spine, I thought I had strep throat a while back a bit of sore thrat and I have swollen lymph nodes on the right side of my neck and under my jaw. The sore throat went away but the other symptoms are worse.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012