Child having loose stools with foul smell. Frequent bowel movements after eating. Tried giving Econorm and Electrolyte solution. What can I give him?

My 2 .4 year old son is suffereing from loose stools with a foul smell since yesterday. He is not complaining of any pain in the stomach , but tells me that he needs to go t the toilet evrery now and then; especially after eating something. I gave him Econorm and Electrolyte solution. But he is reluctant to take it. what should I do? And what food can I give him?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012