Child having headache. Bloodwork, eyes normal. Will a neurologist be able to help?

Hello, my son is 7. He has been having headaches on/off since October 2011 in the forehead area. Sometimes I have to pick him up from school. Got bloodwork done for iron and dehydration and both were normal. White blood cell count was 6.6. Got his eyes checked last week and they are fine. Doctor says we should now see a neurologist. Oh, and about 3 years ago he had allergy testing done and wasn t allergic to anything. Any suggestions here? It does get better for Advil , but comes back. What will a neurologist do for us? Thank you!!
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013