Child having green color watery motion. Unable to have food. Advised Nutrolin B and Oflomac Forte. Reason?

Hello Doctor, My daughter is 2.5yrs old. She is having watery motion in green colour. She is advised to take Nutrolin B and Oflomac Forte for 4 days. She is having it for the past 4 days, but still the motion is in green colour. Why is it like this? And moreover she is not able to have food , if she is having anything, she gets stomach ache and she goes to the toilet and again the same green colour stool .
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012