Child having diarrhoea, diaper rash, runny nose and cough, lactose intolerant. Any suggestion?

Hello my son will be one next Sunday. Unfortunately we have had diahrea for over a week now I took him to the dr. On tues of this past week and they told me to give it two weeks. I feel that two weeks is a long time to wait. He has a horrible diaper rash and now is congested And has runny nose and cough . Any suggestions? He has been known to be lactose intolerant since about 2 months old but we have not really changed anything from the normal
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012