Child having cough, vomiting, breathing problem at night. Should go for surgery?

DEAR SIR, MY SON IS 6 YRS OLD & FOR LAST ONE YEAR HE IS HAVING COUGH THEN DUE TO COUGH START TO VOMIT .HE IS ALSO HAVING NIGHT BREATHING PROBLEM.I SHOWED TO FEW DOCTORS & YESTERDAY TO AN ENT DOCTOR & HE TOLD ME THAT HIS ANDROID IS LARGE WHICH REQUIRES A SURGERY & IN THE SAME TIME REMOVE THE TONSIL ALSO. IS THIS WISE DECISSION TO DO THE SURGERY OF ANDROID & REMOVE THE THE TONSILS AT THIS AGE.I AM SCARED IT MAY AFFECT HIS FUTURE LIFE.PLEASE ADVICE. REGARDS SYED AMIR HASSAN YYYY@YYYY 0000 0000
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012