Child having continuous loose motions, vomiting, no recovery post treatment. Suggestion?

HI Doctor, My son have been suffering with loose motions and Vomitings from past 2 weeks. When I show to pediatrician and after having stool and Urine test, its been told to me its Viral G and will recover after 5 days. My son doesn t take any food since he feels that after taking he gets vomiting hence showing lot of resistence. Its already 5 days over and if I look at my baby he is becoming very thin. I am worried... could you please suggest...
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012