Child having bumps on hills of feet. Hard white stuff comes out after squeezing. Is it autism?

My son has bumps on hills of feet they are white kinda look like pimple but very hard he has had them about 3 months started of as one now there aree5 all together 3 on one foot 2 on other i opened one up and the skin on top was hard in it was hard white stuff kinda like chalky or gritty when i sqeezed it out it left big whole in his foot he refuses to wear his shoes he is 19 months and thought to have autisum he also has high pain leavels
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012