Child have fever, cough, sneezing and runny nose. Taken antibiotics and medicines but of no use. Had blood test done

hi my daughter 4years, is having fever, cough, sneezing, runny nose since last December...i have been consulting with a local doctor ever since...he is giving so many madicines and antibiotics but she is not feeling better. but yester day i did some tests that doctor had requested.. and here are the results... hemoglobin 10.2 PVC 31.4 total leucocyte count 9.21 DIFFERENTIAL LEUCOCYTE COUNT. neutrophils 40.8 lymphocytes 43.9 monocytes 5.0 eosinophils 10.0 basophils 0.3 platelet count 341 E.S.R 62 and CRP (quantitatives) 12 can u pls tell me what does these numbers means..plzzz
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013