Child has yellow mucus in eyes, occasional itchiness since treatment for sore eyes. Is treatment required?

Hi doctors, my little 3 years old girl had a sore eyes last sept 3-4-5 that week i put an opthal ointment as prescibed by her pedia..and it was ok then,,but after that every day until now she has this yellow mucus on her eyes...Do i need to bring her again to her pedia to check..,could you suggest or give mo home remedy for her eyes doc..her eyes isn t red,,but sometimes i saw my daughter as if her eyes are itchy.. Pls reply..thank you and more power
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012