Child has watery, frothy, slimy and green stools after rotaviral infection. Help

My son had 2 spells of rotaviral infection on his fifth month, from then on his stools are either watery, frothy, slimy and at times very green in color. Now he is on his eight month and the same symptoms still continue. He is only being fed fortified cereal (Nestum rice - stage i). He is not able to take in other foods like apple and vegetable purees as he immediately passes loose stools. Once in two or three weeks he even runs high temperature. what may be the cause. what must i do. Please help me. I need your advice.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012