Child has vomiting, headache, fever. Had IBS, broken clavicle and elbow. Lactose intolerant. Need for concern?

my daughter is 7 and just got over being very ill with a virus about 2 weeks ago. Her syptoms them were stomach pain, high fever, sore throat which ended with a bad cold and no voice. It lasted about 7 days. 8 days later she developed a very bad stomache and started to throw up for about 8 hours and had a headache too. Her temp was 96.6 with a fore head thermo. She has a lactose intoler. and IBS along with a broken clavicle and elbow . Any idea is this something I should be concerned about. I did take her in when she was sick 8 days ago, but nothing. Gave her zofran and sent us home.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013