Child has swollen labia majora, taking augmentin, burning urination, green discharge. Problem?

My 4 year old daughter has swollen labia majora for the last 3 days. She has been put on Augmentine Antibiotic for the next five days. History - 5 days ago she complained of a burning sensation while urinating and had a green discharge on her night diaper. I have since made her sleep without a diaper and also without a panty. The discharge and burning sensation are now gone but soon afterwards her labia majora became red inflamed and painful. The doctor has done a blood test but it was not indicative of an infection (both viral and or bacterial). He however still went ahead to prescribe the antibiotic to be on the safe side. What could her problem be that is causing the inflammation.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012