Child has spots on palm. Itchy and painful. Very picky with food. Cause?

My daughter has had spots on the palm of her hands for 6 days, their not noticeable some days but can still feel them under the skin, Tuesday night she was very restless and scratching her hands, but fine the following day, Wednesday she slept all night, now tonight she's restless again and itching her hands also saying their hurting, she's been very picky with her food all week and keeps asking for a biscuit rather than have a meal, any idea what this could be? She's been practically her normal self in the days.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013