Child has red bump on thigh. Applied Lotrimin. Now smaller bumps. Any ideas?

My toddler had a red bump on her inner thigh for 2 days it then swelled up to look like a donut after a night of an unusually heavy diaper. We thought it was ring worm and treated it with lotrimin and antibiotic cream for a week and it disappeared. Yesterday smaller bumps (2 not ring like) appeared in the same place. She is oblivious it is there and doesn t mind if we touch it. At it s worse it was no larger than a dime and a near perfect circle. Any ideas? Should I take her to the dr?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012