Child has pain when touching head, low fever. Given Tylenol. Now swollen forehead. What could it be?

my 6 year old daughter has been complaining all day that whenever i touch her head it hurts. apart from a low fever , for which i gave her tylenol this morning, she has otherwise been fine. this evening at dinner, my husband and i noticed that her forhead is swollen, a little bit spock like in the middle and going out like a v over each eye. we put a cold cloth on it for a while. any idea what it could be?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012