Child has lung problem after swallowing peanut. What should we do?

yes doc my cousin who is 2 yr old have some lung problem before one month he swallow a piece of pea nut and this pea nut engage in his respiratory pipe and block the air passage to one lung now he is admitted in max hospital in DELHI from last 7 days one surgery is done successfully and pea nut is removed now he is on ventilator he is unable to breath itself because one lung is under problem than can u tell me sir what should we do?????????????my gmail add is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013