Child has loose motions with slight blood stains a week after fever. Pediatric attention required?

hi my son is two and half years old. he had fever one week before( only one day) and loose motion there after...he passes loose motion( not too loose but not normal also) along with slight blood stains now...its been three days now he is passing motion with blood stains. he is active and taking food as fever or vomitting...but the slight traces of blood worries me...pls advise..does he require a pediatric attention
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013