Child has fever, tests normal, has cough and vomiting. What to do?

My child is 4.6 years . He has fever for 7 days now . I got him tested for dengue , malaria , typhoid and platelet count All are ok . This is viral time in India New Delhi. My concern is that this tune fever has taken 7 days already . He has cough also and while coughing he sometimes vomits and complains if stomach ache . My doctor has given him Cyclospam for stomach ache . The fever sometimes touches 103 and since morning today is below 100 But he is taking meftal syrup after 6 hrs . What to do ? Please guide should we wait some more time for this to subside . Does viral takes soo long
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012