Child has fever, stuffy nose, odor, after swimming, tylenol subsides. Allergy test?

my 7 year old daughter gets sick after swimming lesson. high fever, stuffy nose with foul odour, i gave tylenol or advil the fever goes away after 3 to 5 days but every time she goes for a swim the next day she has a fever again it happened 3 times and 4th this month of 2013. her doctor said it might be virus only. should i stop her from swimming lessons or should i take her for allergy test because i'm concern of her stuff nose. it trigger her fever?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013