Child has fever, runny nose, coughing, wheezing, sweating. Prescribed steroids and antibiotics

my son is 10 months old and is extremely cold to the touch and he is sweating like crazy. i brought him into emerg this morning because he's had a high fever of 39 and 40 the last few days and has been scratching at his ears alot, and they said he has an ear infection and bronchyilitis. they gave him steroids, antibiotics and epinephrim through a mask. he has a runny/stuffy nose, a very bad cough, wheezing, and i hear little crackles in his lungs when he breathes. he's crying and won't sleep at all. it seems tho his head hurts when he lays down. we've given him advil about 2 hours ago. please help
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013