Child has fever, headache, stomach pain. Diagnosed with scarlet fever. What is going on?

My child is 5 has been running low grade fever around 100 for almost a week. He complains of headacehe and sometimes says stomach hurts. Has cold like symptoms but have noticed he seems very run down. He is usually very active but has been falling asleep unusually early, seems very distant at times. Not eating normal. He has been diagnosed with Scarlet Fever twice this year (in early fall and again in November). Just a bit concerned. Are there symptoms I should be looking for? I am planning to take him to Pediatrician tomorrow should he be seen sooner.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013